Monday, August 18, 2008

I forgot to do something in the last post.

I forgot to thank all the people who supported me/wished me luck one way or another. Thanks A.Hoe for the msg over msn, thanks lin chun, fadhilah and shawn for the good luck smses=D Greatest thanks to qi, joey, dom, joong, shang fa and alvin for coming to support me=D

Saw someone whom i vry long nvr see already ytd... Lai Weng! Omg so cool she blogged bout me! Here(:

Oh and I saw this VSCO guy who was in my group from HCCO Interaction (unfortunately he didn't remember me cos I was MIA half the time during the event), haha and he's called Hin Kai. :D



Haiz, the PCD starting to kick in, but soon it'll be gone. I think. 

PCD's post concert depression btw, my old readers should know that=D. K now blogging all these in school, with qi and candice next to me=D

K lol going home liao, ciaos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home