Friday, July 04, 2008

My life's a crazy mess right now, but i'm super happy with it.

LTC wasn't as great as expected, maybe cos as a ex-camp instructor, my expectations were higher. Jalan Bahtera lost it's charm without the vs spirit.

BUT.

With the MJC 6th college leaders, it was a whole different story. They made camp so so so enjoyable. Thanks to MJC 6th house commitees, esp ATLAS, and to Audeo, thank you all for treating me as ur leader, thanks so much. You guys made ltc rock. Thanks Aden, for being there, although you were really too quiet. Speak more!!!=D

The following one month's gonna be hell for me. And it has already started. Today stayed in school all the way till 8 plus to do up the scoreboard. I love the secretaries=D esp candice and hoon! secretaries rock! Funfestique coming up, all the paperwork's on our shoulders, and we still have to complete the AAR. CSEVCO's concert's coming up, it's at esplanade, so cannot screw up. Somemore promos coming also. Really gonna need all my friends' help for the nxt couple of months.

And also, i just wanted to apologise to the CO exco, for consecutively being late, but i hope you guys can understand, the tremendous amount of workload on the secretaries.


I LOVE HSE COMM,SCOREBOARD,NEW CHIO SHOES,SECRETARIES,AND ALL MY FRIENDS! muacks=D=D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home