Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I've been a vry bad boy and haven't been blogging recently.

Busy like hell, tired like hell, happy like hell. Sometimes.

Funfestique consolidation and inter house mass dance choreographing these few days. Atlas rules man.

Danced until got new blisters. Irritating, but worth it.

Homework's irritating the shit out of me, but i'm glad i'm starting to catch up.

Today's my last lesson at daniel's for a vry long time. Maybe until cheng san's concert's over. I don't know.

Talking about cheng san,
PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS COME!!!!!
Echoes of the Valley Chinese Orchestra
Presents
(火)
Fire
In collaboration with Esplanade - Theatres on the Bay
DATE
16 Aug 2008 
Sat, 07:30PM
 
DURATION
Approx 120 mins (with intermission)
VENUE
Esplanade Concert Hall 
Tickets for students concession are priced at $12(that's really cheap for a cheng san concert, we had a $18 one and it was full house).

The fatigue has set in, and it's turning me into a different person. So ppl, pls understand my weird actions and speech this few weeks. And show more care and concern!=D=D






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home