Sunday, June 29, 2008

Cheng San-ed today. Wasn't really a wonderful experience. Feels good to sight read again, but with teerapong sitting beside me, it feels quite stressful.

Met qi after cheng san to get something. She had lunch with vivian and the rest already, so she slept while i ate my mcspicy. Walked around marina square, didn't get anything, went to citylink mall instead. Went home after that.

Reached home, slept abit, and woke up, thinking about stuff. I think something's happening to me. It's happening all over again. And that's like quite bad. Considering... nvm.

Next couple of months are going to be the most hectic period of my life. I really need the people around me to be more understanding. Really.




Something big's coming, and i can feel it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home